Training Solutions Manager at Ellevation Education
Within 1 month, you will:
- Onboard and learn about Ellevation, and the work we do to improve outcomes for EL students.
- Become familiar with our product offerings, and our customer landscape.
- Understand the Professional Services Team approach and how we work within the greater Partner Success Organization.
- Observe training planning calls, online and onsite trainings.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Independently plan and lead your first Ellevation training!
- Begin to gain proficiency with the Ellevation product suite and deepen product knowledge.
- Begin to use data to better understand how to deliver training to partners.
- In collaboration with Customer Success, engage with administrators in partner districts to plan for the training of the Ellevation software platform and instructional tools.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Grow your knowledge and skills as a trainer and deliver routine professional services to partners.
- Understand the impact Ellevation has on school districts and address individual partner needs.
- Analyze training data and results, and collaborate with internal teams to continually refine our approach to engaging and supporting our district partners.
Within 12 months, you will:
- Maintain high levels of training satisfaction, while managing partner expectations.
- Provide feedback to our Product Education team on training content and offer suggestions and ideas to improve our services.
- Communicate observations and feedback from our district partners to Ellevation’s Product and Engineering Teams in order to inform future product development efforts.
- Minimum two years of US-based K-12 teaching experience in a district/charter setting with a track record of raising student achievement;
- Experience working with English Language Learners, and leading adult training
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to be an engaging public speaker and presenter
- Comfortable with technology and an interest in partnering with school districts to provide training on a software platform to drive change in education
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, and is skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to help districts overcome barriers and maximize their use of Ellevation
- Travel requirements: Up to 80% with seasonal peaks (currently suspended due to COVID-19 pandemic)
- Able to work hours in the PST and MST timezones
- Be available to train on Saturdays if requested