Technical Support Specialist 2
Technical Support Specialist
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
Toast is looking for self-motivated individuals who want to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. Using key insights from customer data, we create a positive, yet specific support events in which you will manage (outbound calls) directly with Toast customers. You will work proactively with these customers to produces the most positive impact with minimal customer effort. You will be an important part of the Toast customer service team.
We are looking for candidates that like mobile technology, have experience in the restaurant industry, can communicate effectively, and are creative problem solvers.
- Represent Toast with integrity and professionalism
- Learn the Toast POS system and become a product expert
- Use various proactive data queries to create outbound call sheet
- Using a specific outbound call protocol, the agent makes phone call/email with specific methods and intent.
- Help customers make changes to menus, employees, tables, and other parts of the Toast configuration
- Assist customers with hardware and software upgrades (such as adding a new tablet to their system, setting up online ordering or a gift card program)
- Help customers with basic network questions
- Precise and effective communication with the various functions within the Customer Success team
- Tracking support issue progress in our bug and support ticket management systems (Salesforce Service Cloud)
- Potential after hours emergency support
- Is customer focused. The agent genuinely cares whether or not their customers are satisfied and truly wants to create the best support experience possible.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage structured support events with strong organizational awareness and administrative skills with little management oversight.
- Demonstrates strong phone etiquette and communication skills, and able to navigate customer discussions with ease.
- Agents show complete comfort navigating customer technical issues that lead to customer satisfaction and improved company metrics.
- Displays a solid technical prowess and quick ability to learn and pick up on the specific product features involved in the proactive support event.
- Is able to leverage technical tools such as Salesforce, Five9, and Google Drive.
- Accustomed to working with a geographically distributed customers and partners
- Excellent customer service skills with experience in phone support a plus
- Great opportunity to join the next big thing
- Competitive salary & benefits