Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We are looking for a bright Technical Support Engineer who will provide enterprise level technical support for our customers. As a part of the ongoing job, the ideal candidate will perform customer support tasks for Cybereason’s innovative hunting platform and be able to work remotely within Europe.
What You'll Do:
- Act as the technical focal point for customers, partners and internal teams, investigating and analyzing complex customer scenarios and providing innovative solutions for their needs
- Handle incoming supports calls/emails of existing and onboarding customers under defined SLA’s
- Finding creative solutions, possess out of the box thinking to unique problems, and capable of thriving under pressure
- Collaborate with Product team and R&D scrum teams to ensure Cybereason’s hunting platform are designed for supportability
- Work closely with the company’s Customer success and Sales teams, as well as our global customers across multiple territories and regions
- Maintain a list of known issues, workarounds, and planned fixes in order to contribute to our ever growing knowledge base
What We're Looking For:
- Experience as a Tier 3 Technical Support Engineer - at least 2 years
- Proven experience with Linux, Windows, Bash and Python
- Prior hands-on work with cloud environments (AWS/GCP/Oracle)
- Experience with server virtualization technologies(VmWare/Hyper-V/XenDesk) and/or supporting On-Premise Solutions
- Technical understanding and troubleshooting experience in web products and environments
- Databases (MySQL, Mongo) - Advantage
- Strong client-focus and collaborative work style
- Ability to understand and explain technical information
- People person & team player - collaborate with team members and welcome the opportunity to interact with anyone, everywhere
- Be autonomous and autodidact. You don't mind working independently from time to time
- Service oriented approach with strong client-focused skills, able to process and explain technical information in various levels