Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2020, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech enabling over 2,000 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
MineralTree is located just down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, and our office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line. Our team currently has the option to work remotely due to COVID-19 and return to the office with a flexible schedule when it is safe to do so.
As a member of MineralTree’s technical support team you will assist our customers with troubleshooting and navigating through processes and bugs within the MineralTree Secure Business Pay software. You will have a passion for helping customers and will have the opportunity to assist with their application support needs. This role provides an exciting opportunity for professional growth.
- Within six weeks you will be providing assistance by fielding basic support needs from our customers
- Within ten weeks you will be fully conversant with the MineralTree platform handling a full spectrum of support needs
- Within six months you will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and become an expert within one (or more) of many exciting core areas of our product
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical support issues for MineralTree’s customers and bank partners
- Accurately document cases by describing successful resolution with customer comments and proper categorization of calls
- Work directly with our customers to provide regular updates regarding outstanding support tickets
- Escalate unresolved support cases to MineralTree’s Engineering team
- Work collaboratively with team members cross-functionally, such as engineering and customer success, communicating customer feedback
- Maintain and grow MineralTree’s knowledge database to ensure there is a future record of customer issues and “how to” resolve these with step by step instructions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for solving technical problems and delighting customers
- A willingness and desire to provide assistance to customers in a helpful, patient and respectful manner
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and programs
- Prior software support experience required
- Experience providing support via chat is a plus
- Knowledge of Linux and SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of Finance practices and/or payments a huge plus!
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee you will enjoy a competitive salary, bonus and benefits for your peace of mind, such as -- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental insurance, vision, life, disability and more! You will save for retirement through our 401K and have the opportunity for growth with our tuition reimbursement. We also know that talented people tend to hang together, which is why we provide you with the opportunity to earn significant referral bonuses. With hard work comes the need for time off, so we provide unlimited vacation giving you the opportunity to recharge. These are just a few of the great benefits we offer. We look forward telling you more about all of the great benefits and perks here at MineralTree!
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.