Technical Support Engineer
Intuition Robotics™ is a VC backed startup developing cognitive AI social agents and products (e.g. ElliQ) that is changing how people and machines/devices interact. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Israel with offices in San Francisco, CA. Intuition Robotics has raised over $22M in funding and is supported by renowned industry experts. Some of our key investors include Toyota, Samsung Next, iRobot and more.
Do you enjoy helping non-technical people understand their new gadgets and make the most of them? Do you have a superior understanding of Consumer Electronics and IoT devices and can apply that knowledge to customer issues? Do you want a job that is technically challenging but involves working closely with people? Do you want to work with robots that help people live more fulfilling lives? This might be the job for you.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Answer customer inquiries through email, chat, phone, and through social media.
- Effectively articulate complex information non-technical customers.
- Assist customers with wireless network connection problems, including troubleshooting and configuration of home networking equipment and peripheral devices
- Take ownership of customer inquiries and act as a liaison between the customer and engineering teams to resolve all customer issues in a timely fashion
- Document and reproduce customer-related issues involving both software and hardware
- Maintain strong working knowledge of consumer robotics products, take ownership for product improvement, and participate in pre-release activities and BETA programs.
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Author Knowledge Base articles to help communicate troubleshooting steps for both hardware and software to consumers and other support representatives.
- Assist in developing training materials and procedures, and/or training users in the proper use of hardware and software
Requirements of the Position:
- Strong understanding of support processes and techniques focused on creating an exceptional and compassionate customer experience
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships with customers of all ages.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of solving complex, technical tasks in creative and effective ways
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask in fast paced, dynamic environment; excellent multi-tasker.
- Familiarity CRM and ticketing systems. Proficiency with G-Suite applications a must.
- Experience in managing wireless communications, including home network and WLAN troubleshooting, network access point security and authentication protocols a plus.
- Self-starter with an exceptional ability to identify knowledge gaps and work to learn what you don’t already know
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of customer support experience, preferably in IoT or consumer electronics.
Required Team Skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Must be hands-on, internally driven and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.
- Must be willing to jump in and help out where needed, even in areas that are outside of your job description.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all disciplines of the organization are imperative.
- Must meet your objectives while still being receptive to feedback and alternative points of view.