Technical Support Analyst at CrunchTime!
CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise restaurant management platform, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn’t the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's best brands representing tens of thousands of restaurants have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution and is now considered the industry gold-standard.
We're looking for highly motivated Technical Support Analysts (Tier 3) with experience solving complex technical software problems in enterprise systems. The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for troubleshooting issues escalated from Tier 1 & 2 Support and is able to perform data analysis (Oracle SQL and PL/SQL) and debugging (Java stack) to identify the root cause of technical issues for the CrunchTime! Application Suite. An ideal candidate is a self-starter, possesses exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and is able to work independently as well as collaborate with cross-departmental teams.
- Prioritize tickets and provide timely issue resolution or further escalation, ensuring adherence to CrunchTime’s SLA
- Analyze data and debug application code to determine the root cause of CrunchTime! software issues escalated by Tier 1 & 2 Support
- Utilize CrunchTime’s CRM and project management tools to thoroughly and clearly document assigned issues
- Collaborate across departments to resolve issues
- Maintain technical expertise and knowledge of CrunchTime! software release versions
Skills & Requirements:
- BA or BS degree, ideally in a technical field
- Expertise in SQL; Understanding of PL/SQL
- Able to debug structured code to troubleshoot and identify defects; Java preferred
- Leverages MS productivity tools (Excel, Word) to analyze data and document cause and effect.
- Experience working with ERP systems; Understanding of SaaS architecture
- Strong attention to detail and complex problem solving capabilities
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Manages time effectively in a fast paced environment and prioritizes the support queue to meet SLA targets.
- Learns new technologies quickly and understand complex problems
- Takes an exhaustive approach to every task. Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort
- Able to communicate verbally to technical and non-technical audiences and at all levels of the organization
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs