Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Summary: Leads Professional Services technical sales support efforts to align with customers, define elegant solutions to complex problems, accurately navigate scoping and estimating activities, and ensure a seamless transition to the Delivery team.
- Manage multiple sales opportunities through a structured sales plan, proposal and Statements of Work, efficiently managing cost of sale and optimizing the close rate of deals worked.
- Qualify PS opportunities based on Customer’s identified pain, “after scenarios,” positive business outcomes and required capabilities. Work with Solutions Engineers and Sales to clarify these items where needed.
- Work with Acquia sales and customers to:
- Evaluate existing client architectural models and perform/drive in-depth analysis of systems, data flows processes, and architectural trade-offs
- Understand resource capabilities, business processes, business strategy, and use long term thinking to help evaluate current and drive future-state architectural models.
- Define solution roadmap, identify requirements and use cases as inputs to implementation plans and estimations.
- Create proposal assets summing PS proposed engagement and Acquia products used, including solution summary and benefits, timeline, resource profile, assumptions, and cost.
- Assist Sales in compiling proposal documentation.
- Work cross functionally with peers/colleagues globally to support training, best practices, and shared opportunities.
- Continuously innovate and improve processes in an effort to optimize program efficiencies; solicit and act on feedback and communicate changes effectively.
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned.
- 8+ years in Operations, Strategic Planning, Project Implementation and Consulting, Pre-sales and presentation skills
- Prior experience defining technology solutions to Fortune 500 customers
- Demonstrated ability to translate requirements into recommended solutions for implementation team with full risk assessment. Experience with CDPs and/or Marketing Automation a plus
- Advanced Technical Certifications, marketing technology background or data engineering implementation experience. Acquia certifications a plus.
- Understanding of Martech data science and its application.
- Excellent systems documentation and architecture diagram skills with thorough understanding of systems architecture, engineering, administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance and security procedures.
- Demonstrated success in creating/maintaining relationships with senior technical leaders.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.