Technical Director – Customer Success at Abacus Insights
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:00 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, September 12, 2019
Apply if you are…
- Motivated to build a world-class Technical Customer Success team with deep technical expertise and a fanatical focus on customer satisfaction
- Deeply hands-on and excited to work with cutting-edge cloud computing technology in a dynamic agile environment
- Energized about working at a fast-paced start-up with high levels of uncertainty and change
- Open-minded and a strong communicator who knows how to interact with Customer teams as well as with Product and Engineering teams
- Psyched to work with a talented team that is moving the needle on the most pressing challenges in US healthcare
You should expect to…
- Serve as the primary point of contact post implementation. Assume overall customer adoption responsibility and critical issue management role.
- Resolve customer issues in a hands-on manner, including triaging, troubleshooting, escalating, and/or providing resolution to technical support tickets, and achieving key business objectives (SLAs, KPIs, etc.).
- Monitor customer adoption and product utilization, proactively understand exactly how customers are using the platform to drive their use cases and adoption.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally. Align so seamlessly with client services, product and engineering that we can barely tell what team you’re actually on.
- Attract, hire and retain a high-performing team, including serving as a manager, mentor, knowledge resource, and escalation point.
- Focus on automation and scaling of Customer Success functions.
- Effectively communicate customer feedback to Engineering and Product Management in order to continually add value to the customer experience
- Stay abreast of evolving practices and models in Customer Success and Technical Support
Terrific if you have…
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent role of supporting customer ops and satisfaction
- Experience with early-stage B2B SaaS product companies and working with large enterprise clients
- Expertise in cloud computing and big data technologies
Read Full Job Description