Technical Customer Support Specialist
Greater Boston Area
Smartsheet is looking for an experienced customer support specialist who has lived and breathed support in a software or service company. This position requires a highly motivated and intelligent individual who will become a Smartsheet expert and will make an immediate positive impact on our customers and on the team.
The top priority of the Smartsheet Technical Customer Support team is turning a customer who contacts us with an issue into a raving fan. We are a primary channel of the “voice of the customer” for the rest of the company, scaling as Smartsheet grows to offer resources our customers can use.
Our support team are the experts on Smartsheet! We have the answers for our customers and our internal team members who we also support. We work in a flexible and fun environment where we focus on building meaningful relationships with each other and our customers, and where we strive to improve the customer experience with every interaction.
Now is a great time to join our team - see for yourself why our employees voted us the best company to work for!
This position is currently based in our newly opened Boston, MA office and reports directly to one of our Support Team Leaders.
Job Responsibilities Include:
● Supporting customers via email and phone, with strong writing skills and excellent phone manner respectively..
● Thoroughly understanding, reproducing, and solving technical issues.
● Following defined processes for the Support team from new releases to escalation workflows.
● Developing a deep understanding of how customers use Smartsheet and leveraging that information with new and existing customers.
● Continuing to grow and foster the Support team’s great rapport with customers and leveraging that rapport to identify potential revenue generation opportunities for Smartsheet.
● Collaborating with other support specialists by sharing knowledge that you’ve gained from working directly with customers.
● Previous customer service experience in a technical setting preferred
● BA/BS degree preferred
● Firm grasp of and comfort using cloud applications
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and relationship skills
● A passion for exceeding customer expectations
● Confidence and strong interest in problem solving
● Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement
● Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
● Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
Read Full Job Description