Technical Customer Care
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our primary goal is to give our customers the best tools with an amazing experience. At Formlabs, that means answering every question, no matter how small, and building amazing support material to empower our users to innovate and create.
If you have a natural curiosity for new technology and a skill for resolving problems and communicating with clarity, we want you on the Technical Customer Care team.
- Remotely support users in learning the ins and outs of 3D printing
- Keep customers ridiculously happy
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Power through task lists at lightning speed
- Can navigate resources to provide answers, even before questions arise
- Able to quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Can communicate with grace by phone and through email
- Enjoy creating, crafting, forming, making, fabricating, or playing with new tools
- Experience providing technical support for hardware products
- Familiarity with ticket or case management systems (Zendesk)
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing and digital fabrication
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.