Technical Business Analyst at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more implementation and analytical muscle to bring our business systems to the next level. We’re looking for a hands-on problem solver who is not only technically skilled, but also a cross-functional player, excited to work across stakeholders in finance, sales, manufacturing, and logistics to deliver thoughtfully designed systems solutions for our rapidly growing business.
If you’re ready to dive into Formlabs’ internal systems and support high-impact business needs, we want you to join us as our Business Systems Analyst.
- Learn the ins and outs of our core business systems (ERP, CRM & web commerce platform) and how they support different business functions
- Rapidly scale so you can take point on new feature implementations across systems and business users
- Work with stakeholders in various departments to understand business challenges, propose solutions, and actively implement those solutions within our systems
- Guide projects, while also leveraging the team's expertise in our varied business systems and technologies
- Functional test of the end-to-end business processes for feature implementation
- Understand how to leverage system integrations when implementing solutions
- Are curious and excited to dig deep into the details of business systems
- Enthusiastic about seeing the positive changes your work will have at a rapidly-scaling company
- Accomplished communicator who can speak to a wide range of stakeholders and users (technical & non-technical)
- Strong knowledge of SQL, skilled at database design, familiar with RDMS
- Comfortable working with integration platforms to integrate business systems
- Feel a sense of duty in ensuring the job gets done and its benefits are realized
- Enjoy being part of a team where there’s no “egos” and everyone helps
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, or coding experience (such as scripting or object oriented)
- Possess a good understanding of APIs and know how to consume them
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.