Technical Account Manager
- Utilize product domain expertise to serve as a trusted technical advisor and account manager.
- Maintain and develop ongoing relationships with our largest and most strategic customers.
- Maximize customer ROI by applying best practices and standardization across your customers’ environments to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and automate cloud operations.
- Advance adoption of the CloudHealth platform within our customers’ organizations by creating a well-communicated plan, encouraging enterprise-wide collaboration, and providing frequent assessments to highlight results against common goals.
- Be a primary point of contact for tech-related questions and coordination of issue management and problem resolution.
- Serve as a customer advocate, responsible for conveying customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, etc to Product Management and Executive Leadership.
- Coordinate and manage customer onboarding, strategic planning, consolatory services, and product demonstrations on new features and services.
- Work with customers to leverage key integrations with Datadog, Alert Logic, New Relic, Ansible, Chef, and more.
- A 4-year college degree, preferably with a technical focus; Computer Science, Math, or related background is highly desired.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in pre/post-sales or account management.
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services with practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures.
- Experience and familiarity with cloud platforms is a plus (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.), passion for new technologies is a requirement.
- Land and expand account management skills (navigating and expanding within key accounts).
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team oriented environment, leveraging company resources to solve customer challenges/requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer facing materials.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and interpersonal skills.
CloudHealth Technologies is a venture-backed technology company that is accelerating business transformation to the Cloud for some of the largest enterprises in the world. With over $86 million in funding, including a $46 million Kleiner Perkins-led Series D round that closed in June 2017, we have experienced 100+% year-over-year revenue growth for the past five years. Simply put, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country. Our benefits don’t stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone receives equity. Plus, there’s the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, free snacks, lunches, and beer. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.