We are looking for for an experience Tech Support Analyst to join our growing team.
Description & Responsibilities
- Provide Level 1/Level 2 triage hardware/software support
- Demonstrate hardware/software problem analyzing and resolving skills
- Strong Experience supporting Apple Operating Systems
- Working knowledge and support of Windows Operating Systems
- Exhibit Asset Management hardware/software capabilities
Experience & Qualifications
- Cloud-based ITSM experience
- Jamf, Azure/Intune, Active Directory, and O365 experience
- Excellent inter-personal skills with strong customer-service orientation
- Solid conceptual understanding of IT operations, processes, and best practices
- Strong communication skills, written, in person and remotely on the phone
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Highly motivated, energetic, and committed to getting results
What We Expect of you
- Provide technical lead guidance in supporting Apple Devices
- Adeptness to learn new technologies
- Critical thinking, analytic, and problem-solving abilities
- Aptitude to multi-task and prioritize job requirements in a fast pace organization
- Strong team-player work ethic with ability to engage with all levels of the organization.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.