Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As a Team Lead, Systems Integration you will assist with leading a fast paced team of Integration Engineers and Analysts responsible for providing technical solutions that meet the evolving business needs of the organization. You will collaborate with business stakeholders to scope and implement new technical initiatives, streamline, automate, and simplify processes and educate employees on the effective use of the technologies and processes necessary for the business to operate.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Manage the daily activities of Integration Engineers and Analysts who are delivering new features and enhancements critical to Toast's business growth
- Provide leadership, activity planning and direction to complete team tasks, produce the required deliverables, track/resolve issues and meet project milestones
- Identify, select and implement best practices to gather, document, streamline and improve business processes for Business Systems stakeholders
- Mentor team members, identify/develop opportunities for individual growth and set a positive example for working in a team environment
- Collaborate with product ownership to manage and prioritize the team’s product backlog
- Facilitate release planning and capacity planning for team’s initiatives
- Review deliverables for the team and contribute hands-on to complex integration projects.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience directly managing a development, integration or technical team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Well versed in integration technologies REST, SOAP, ETL, etc..
- Implementation expertise and practical experience working on large high volume integration projects involving complex and critical integration across disparate systems
- Experience in collaborating with product owners representing Sales, Customer Service, Product & Engineering and balancing competing interests and needs across the organization to define a clear roadmap for Integration deliverables
- Experience in developing and retaining a highly talented team
- Experience working with cloud based applications (Salesforce, NetSuite, RevPro, Workday)
- Familiarity with iPaaS and ETL applications (Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi, Informatica)
- Experience working with 3rd party development teams
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.