Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 250+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. and Walmart Mexico to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2020 and beyond. Gartner projects that more than 60% of online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems by the end of 2020. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Team Lead, Client Success.
As we continue to expand in North America, Team Lead will focused on go-to-market strategy and partnering with key customers to unlock their marketplace growth potential.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a doer who is focused on outcomes and results. You like to dig into tough challenges, roll up your sleeves, and get your hands dirty working through solutions. You’re not afraid of tackling problems head on, and bring an analytical, data-driven mindset to your work. You get excited about how customers they can change their course, innovate, and adopt new business models. You are curious, have a growth mindset, and a desire to constantly learn more and become a true master of your domain.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts, with a clear focus on making these customers successful in their adoption and utilization of the Mirakl platform.
- Establish commercial action plans that will allow Mirakl clients to maximize the performance of their Marketplace from development through deployment through scaling up, be an expert on Seller recruitment, on-boarding, and management.
- Manage cadence of communications with key client contacts. Formulate and present Quarterly Business Reviews to key executive stakeholders. Outline performance, opportunities for growth and improvement, and blockers.
- Work to define the playbook (approach, processes, best practices, and key metrics) to approach this new market segment and successfully grow the business.
- Manage a team of Client Success Consultants, partner with them to develop customized action plans to maximize clients’ success, and support them on challenging client projects.
- Be a leader who is also a “doer” - balance account ownership with team leadership and coaching.
- Bachelor's degree plus 5-7 years of operating experience inside B2C or B2B focused companies, or in a client facing Management Consultant capacity.
- Experience with eCommerce and specific marketplace business models. Understanding of procurement processes and workflow.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to present to executives, drive consensus, and champion change.
- Ability to adapt to navigate large client organizations, adapt to different company cultures, and create solid business relationships with client key stakeholders.
- Fluency in more than one language a plus, as Mirakl is rapidly growing in international markets.
- Experience and desire to lead teams and develop people.