Systems Engineer I at Vistaprint
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Who We Are:
Vistaprint is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression – and we’re fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners – to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vistaprint generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
As a Systems Engineer within the Employee Technology team, you will join a talented global team of engineers working to implement and deliver enterprise computing and productivity solutions in a Zero-Trust network environment. You will be focused on providing an excellent customer experience, either directly, or by the development of self-service and automation options to save our users time and frustration. You will also be an advocate for Vistaprint Technology users to our vendors and their support teams when needed. You will be someone who can bring an IT generalist skillset to bear on common problems and pain points in the enterprise space, but you are willing and not afraid to implement something totally new and different than what might be used in a more traditional corporate environment.What You Will Do:
- Management and administration of a various enterprise SaaS productivity products in a cloud-native environment including Office 365 & Exchange online, Duo Security, Auth0, Azure, Active Directory, Zoom phone and Conferencing, Slack, and Box Enterprise
- Providing user level 3 support, directly and through self-help documentation for the above tools.
- Participating in the evaluation and selection of new enterprise solutions
- Participating as a contributing Engineer to technology projects and initiatives
- Experience with end-user support in a high-tech organization (software developers, technical architects etc.)
- Experience in a cloud-first or cloud-native technology organization.
- Good understanding of user management and authentication concepts including SAML, Single Sign-On, ADFS and Azure authentication
- Experience with endpoint management including MacOS and Windows
- Experience with Office 365 administration
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication working within a team and with employees spanning diverse geography
- A security-focused mentality, with knowledge or exposure to zero-trust security in a decentralized network environment.
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few! Here in Waltham, we offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.About Us:
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.