Do you take pride in what you develop? Eager to make an impact? Excited about solving complicated problems? Curious about new technology? If you answer yes to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Established in 2005, LogicManager is a rapidly growing software company and leading provider of Enterprise Risk Management solutions located in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District. This is an opportunity for a motivated individual to join a dynamic team of professionals and a company that’s recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal, certified as a Great Place to Work®, and named one of 2017’s Best Tech Work Cultures by the Timmy Awards.
We are looking for Systems Administrators who are looking to join a fast-growing operations team, with a focus in Windows infrastructure. Individuals should be driven to architect, develop, and maintain secure, scalable office IT solutions.
- Experience administrating and troubleshooting Windows environments
- Proficient in Windows server 2012/2016 and Windows 10
- Knowledge of common network services including DHCP, DNS, and the TCP/IP model
- Understanding of Group Policy objects and how to apply them effectively
- Strong understanding of Windows services such as Active Directory Domain Services, ADFS, ADCS, and NPS
- Experience with virtual environments in WMWare and Hyper-V
- Experience with Linux environments
- Experience with cloud infrastructure services such as AzureAD
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git and SVN
- Experience using productivity software similar to Jira, Confluence, and Zendesk
- Experience with virtual environments in VMWare and Hyper-V
LogicManager heavily favors promoting from within. Candidates will have opportunities for advancement to higher levels of responsibility, including supervisory positions, well ahead of industry standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.