At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone can’t help us achieve this ambition. That’s why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
We are looking for a talented System Administrator to join our Business Operations team. The successful candidate will help us with the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of leading edge technologies managed by the Information Technology organization, with a focus on the administration of the corporate infrastructure including software & services, network equipment, and related technology. You will assess and identify innovative solutions and champion recommendations, while also being responsible for day-to-day administration and asset management.
There is a focus on centralized management, automation, and scripting. The goal is to provide a streamlined set of secure corporate tools with an eye toward security, scalability, and positive user experience. This role will be responsible for the security hardening of cloud-based tools, integration, SSO configuration, and other technical responsibilities, along with vendor management and optimization. Integrity, organization, and attention to detail are key traits for this role.
Areas of Responsibility:
Organizing and managing company applications including configuration, security hardening & best practices, scripting, patching, deployment, troubleshooting, and inventory management
- Jamf Pro or similar centralized management tools
- Okta or similar identity provider system
- Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Collaboration and productivity tools; G Suite, Office 365, Slack, Zoom
- Endpoint protection such as Cylance
- Tools integration
Responsibility for the corporate technology environment including centralized management, remote and hands on troubleshooting, patching, and emergency 24x7 support
- Cisco Meraki or similar WIFI and other networking
- VoIP systems
- Cloud-based VPN services
- Printing services
- Mobile device management & security policies
Maintaining excellent communication on all tasks and projects including detailed documentation and user training. Making recommendations for improvement, identifying potential trouble spots, and growth planning
- Drive efficiency in vendors and tools used
- Vendor management, organization, and optimization
- Create and deliver instructions and project updates to user community
- Track tool performance and ROI
- Assist with tool deployment and train users on systems as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in systems administration roles
- Strong scripting skills
- High proficiency with Mac OS workstations and Linux
- Proficiency with networking technologies, firewalls, Wifi, VoIP, etc.
- Proficiency with central management tools such as Jamf and Okta preferred
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- A B.S. degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or closely related field of study
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.