Support Team Lead
- Guide L1 agents from their new hire onboarding through to when they achieve promotions into more senior roles
- Hold biweekly 1-on-1 meetings with all assigned L1s
- Use our MaestroQA platform to quality assess a set quantity of your agents’ tickets each week; bring feedback, guidance, and support to every 1-on-1 meeting
- Track agents’ volume and customer satisfaction (along with a bevy of other metrics) and work with agents to help them reach their top performance potential
- Collaborate with L1s and L2s alike to identify and implement solutions to technical requests from users and merchants, escalating issues when necessary
- Work interdepartmentally to ensure our documentation remains accurate; update when needed
- Actively promote and contribute to a positive, supportive atmosphere for all L1s; help your agents develop a sense of ownership of their work and of the customer experience with our platform
- Validate and translate user and merchant requests into feedback for the platform
- Deliver quarterly and annual reviews to agents
- Manage or assist with projects as they arise
- Be proactive about pursuing solutions to any emerging issues/bottlenecks/improvement opportunities
- 2-4 years of management experience, preferably in food service or with another customer service team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages
- Adaptable, flexible, ready and excited to pivot on a moment’s notice, without complaint; day-to-day tasks change quickly and constantly
- Radiate awesomeness at all times: show a positive attitude and confidence, be team-oriented, have a sense of humor
- Love solving problems and helping people walk away happy
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Desire to know everything about everything all of the time
- Knowledge and interest in mobile apps and/or payments
- Experience working in a startup environment and/or helping run a restaurant
- Extensive appreciation for baked goods, board games, .GIFs, and/or banter
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.