Support Coordinator at Unity Technologies
Unity Engine Support provides technical solutions to our customers’ hardest problems. As the team has grown, so has the need for a team member that can act as a customer point of contact, project manager, administrator and reporting specialist for the team of Unity technical support experts.
The Support Coordinator will work alongside the existing team leads to assist with the goals of streamlining processes, improving quality and boosting team productivity.
Note that this is position does not currently involve personnel management.
- Internal liaison between support engineers and other teams, to ensure that support tickets are correctly prioritized and handled efficiently
- External liaison with customers, ensuring they are kept up to date regarding ticket status
- Managing active tickets per customer, and changing status/priority where required
- Tracking, chasing and reporting progress of bug reports from support customers
- Maintaining the customer list, welcoming new customers and managing renewals and expiring accounts
- Act as Project Manager for Engine support, helping deliver internal projects
- Reporting on all areas of Engine Support, including team performance and analysis of customer activity
- Ability to build strong relationships internally with multiple teams and with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Project management skills
- Excellent time management, ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Experience in a similar role managing Customer Support tickets (ideally Zendesk)
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Confident and professional phone and email manner
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Customer service experience and passion for the customer
- Unity knowledge
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.