Support Coordinator at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
- Work with a broad customer base consisting of non-profits, educational institutions, governmental bodies, and Fortune 500 companies around the world.
- Use advanced problem-solving to resolve complex challenges in real time across a number of technical domains.
- Collaborate across the Support organization and other internal teams to provide the best possible outcomes to meet client need.
- Create and implement communications to meet the technical needs of a global audience.
- Passion for the web, open-source, and for helping others.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are paramount.
- Customer service or customer engagement experience.
- Experience in site development and/or PHP development and demonstrable Drupal skills a plus.
- An understanding of the LAMP stack and Bash a plus.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Why Acquia Support?
- We're not a call center. Acquia is looking for talented problem-solvers with strong verbal and written communications skills. We provide opportunities to constantly learn and grow your technical skills while solving complex challenges involving the latest in Cloud technology.
- A genuinely fun place to work. We're a tight-knit team where positive energy and opportunities abound to work collaboratively with others, both in Support and across Acquia as a whole to improve our offerings and customer experiences. At the same time, we have an actual flag. Does your current job come with its own banner?!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.