Support Analyst at CrunchTime!
CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise restaurant management platform, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn’t the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's best brands representing tens of thousands of restaurants have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution and is now considered the industry gold-standard.
We're looking for highly motivated Support Analysts. Successful candidates may come from either a Software Support background with experience working with Enterprise Software Systems, or with a background as a General Manager in the hospitality industry. The Support Analyst is responsible for responding to Tier 2 level client requests through researching, troubleshooting, and identifying the root cause of software and technical issues for the CrunchTime Application Suite. An ideal candidate possesses exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and is able to work independently as well as in collaboration with cross-departmental teams.
- Identify the root cause of application issues using non-technical and technical tools available.
- Prioritize cases and provide timely issue resolution or further escalation ensuring compliance to the SLA.
- Utilize the CRM and to document and track assigned issues
- Assist clients in troubleshooting questions through phone, chat and web support.
- Communicate issue resolution or escalation details to clients to maximize customer satisfaction.
Skills & Requirements:
- BA or BS degree, in either Hospitality or a Technical concentration.
- Experience working with ERP systems; understanding of SaaS architecture
- Able to complete complex data analysis to troubleshoot and diagnose application issues
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Able to manage time effectively and triage cases in the Support queue to meet SLA targets
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and understand complex problems
- Takes an exhaustive approach to every task; committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort
- Able to communicate verbally to technical and non-technical audiences and at all levels of the organization and across client base
- Experience with back office systems in the Hospitality Field
- Experience with Point of Sale systems
- Able to create and execute SQL queries
- General Manager or Multi-Unit level experience in Hospitality Industry
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs