CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise restaurant management platform, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn’t the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's best brands representing tens of thousands of restaurants have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution and is now considered the industry gold-standard.
We're looking for a highly motivated Support Analyst with experience working with enterprise software systems and General Manager level hospitality experience. The Support Analyst is responsible for responding to requests from Tier 2 (Customer Support) to research, troubleshoot, and identify root cause of technical issues for the CrunchTime Application Suite. An ideal candidate possesses exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and is able to work independently as well as in collaboration with cross-departmental teams.
- Research CrunchTime! within the Support Department within CrunchTime’s CRM tools.
- Prioritize cases and provide timely issue resolution or further escalation, following CrunchTime’s case management standards.
- Utilize CrunchTime’s CRM and project management tools to document and track assigned issues
- Ability to assist clients in troubleshooting questions in back office systems.
- Communicate to clients with resolution or escalation details as to how to expedite issues that have been reported by the client.
Skills & Requirements:
- BA or BS degree preferred, in either Hospitality or Technical concentrations.
- Experience with back office systems in the Hospitality Field is a plus
- General Manager or Multi-Unit level experience in Hospitality Industry
- Experience working with ERP systems; understanding of SaaS architecture
- The ability to work independently and as a team member
- The ability to manage time effectively and prioritize the support queue to meet SLA targets
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and understand complex problems
- Takes an exhaustive approach to every task; committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort
- The ability to communicate verbally to technical and non-technical audiences and at all levels of the organization and across client base
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs