InterSystems seeks experienced candidates who are creative, motivated, and energetic problem solvers to join a group of experts supporting development and administration of public and private integration projects, both in the U.S. and internationally, working with advance healthcare interface technologies such as HL7 ,CDA, CCD, etc.
These projects use InterSystems’ HealthShare, a health informatics platform for interoperability and analytics, to implement integration solutions for private and public hospitals, state and country-wide healthcare networks.
As a member of a worldwide team, you will develop your technical, professional, and personal skills, within an environment of teamwork, cooperation, and fun. You will help developers and architects create and support their application integration systems in real world environments.
You will have the opportunity to work with the world’s leading healthcare organizations.
At InterSystems you will:
- Contribute to a smart, cooperative, problem solving team in a fast paced environment.
- Work with a broad range of proven and cutting edge technologies, in areas including object, web, relational, networking, storage, high availability, performance, integration, and database.
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of these technologies.
- Enhance your personal interaction, presentation, and leadership skills working with developers around the world.
- Chose a career path with core database technology, application development tools, applications integration, or customer relationships.
- Gain exposure to real world applications.
- Be challenged to apply and develop your creative problem solving skills.
- Collaborate with other areas of the company responsible for QA, Engineering, Education and Sales.
A mentor will help you identify and develop your technical, professional, and personal skills for a successful technical career. Depending on your level of experience your training can include: classroom learning, e-learning, projects, and external courses. Your mentor will also help you familiarize with the InterSystems environment.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or hard Science
- Programming experience
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems.
- Experience with Unix/Linux or Windows environments a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare IT, preferably in a hospital or laboratory setting
- Strong Communication skills a must.
- Experience with the HL7 v2 and v3 formats, and FHIR
- High level understanding of interface development
- Experience with at least some of:
- CCD and C-CDA documents a plus
- X12 file formats also desirable
- XML documents (XSLT, etc.)
- Interface engines, Ensemble, Cloverleaf, eGate, SeeBeyond, Orion Rhapsody, etc.
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.