Student Success Manager
Greater Boston Area
We are looking for a Student Success Manager responsible for managing the logistics and operations of Ready4’s online test prep live sessions and courses. Think about the role as the “Teaching Assistant” or “Moderator” or “Host” of the live classes. This is a great opportunity to join a startup with many career growth opportunities, be part of a fastest growing segment, and work closely with the Founder & CEO who spends a lot of his time on the live classes product.
- Work closely with the CEO
- Coordinate daily test prep sessions - schedule sessions, set up reminders, prep instructors, assign roles, and more.
- Operate a virtual classroom system - start sessions on time, record session, upload recordings, share session links, coach new instructors.
- Prep our daily sessions- upload materials, prepare handouts, share student questions, send study reminders to students etc.
- Manage virtual chat channel during live classes. i.e. welcoming students, answering questions, and sending filtered questions to instructors.
- Introduce instructor & Making closing remarks - optional
- Summarizing feedback; suggesting ideas for improvements
- Log, track and maintain records of attendees, feedback, expected or unexpected events, etc.
- Part time job as a contractor
- 1-2 years work experience in a part time or full time entry level position in customer support, marketing, operations, or analytics roles
- Comfortable operating web systems, familiarity with GoToMeeting/ GoToWebinar- a plus
- Able to work independently on multiple projects and tasks in a fast -paced environment
- Able to work from home (within the US) in flexible hours (courses run in the evenings)
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively operate with high energy, flexibility, and enthusiasm
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- MUST be authorized to work in the U.S
- Interested in test prep
- Good Excel knowledge
- Photoshop & Illustrator Knowledge
Ready to join our team? Apply now!
Read Full Job Description