Strategy & Operation Senior Program Manager at Toast
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help craft the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Our Customer Success Strategy & Operations team is looking to add a Senior Program Manager to drive strategic objectives and oversee multiple projects and activities optimizing our Operations. The ideal candidate will act as an investment Chief of Staff for our Support leaders. In this role you will use data to drive technology investment and operational best practices setting up our Support org for continued success and differentiation. Specifically you will - organize, promote, build cases and implement and measure effective programmatic initiatives. He or she should be highly analytical and focused with keen insight into human behavior and motivational forces. This job involves both short- and long-term programs that inspire and educate our customers and internal Toasters.
As a strategy & operations program manager, you will:
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Utilize strong oral, written, consultation, and negotiation skills to lead change
- Build and maintain end-to-end project/program schedules
- Work to improve processes across the Customer Success organization
- Regularly report out on project/program status
- Lead Program & Portfolio level Steering sessions providing executive level updates including relevant detail on obstructions & next steps
- Collaborate across departments and work cross-functionally with a variety of teams
- Ensure teams are adhering to Toast standards and best practices
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Experience in a high growth SaaS company
- Experience in Product Management, Support or Sales Ops
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions, and team results.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com, telephony and integrated systems.
- Experience managing a large portfolio of projects, both tactical and strategic.
- Experience with change management roll-outs & Process Gap Analysis.
- Roll-up-your sleeves attitude with an eagerness to work in the unpredictable operating environment of a fast growing company.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods - PMP/ Six Sigma a plus
- Preferred experience in consulting, operations, SaaS, customer success or multi-location management