Strategic Consultant - Middle Office at Bullhorn
Bullhorn Consulting Services is looking to add to it’s Strategic Consulting team. The Business Process Consultant is a key position within the Bullhorn Professional Services Team. As a Consultant, you will work directly with our largest customers around the globe to optimize their workflow and usage of the Bullhorn suite of products.
As a Business Process Consultant role, your typical day might include:
- Working alongside Senior Consultants to provide recommendations on system design best practices in time and expense set up.
- Executing configuration of the Bullhorn suite of products.
- Designing and executing user acceptance testing throughout an implementation.
- Providing guidance on usage and adoption of the Bullhorn suite of products.
- Reporting regular progress to the project team with regard to the status of ongoing projects, capacity, escalations , and other initiatives.
This job might be for you if you have:
- A proven track record of 1+ years managing Enterprise client relationships in the human capital space
- A history of successfully executing against key performance indicators
Bonus points for:
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience in SaaS industry especially in time and expense space
- Exposure to the time and expense systems such as Peoplenet, Kronos, ADP, Paychex
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
You are confident and love sharing success with your team
You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement