Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn is looking for a Strategic Consultant to join our Professional Services Middle Office Consultancy Team
Why this job is important:
The Strategic Consultant is a key position within the Bullhorn Professional Services Team. As a Consultant, you will work directly with our largest customers around the globe to optimize their workflow and usage of Bullhorn Time & Expense.
A typical day might include:
- Work alongside Senior Consultants to provide recommendations on system design best practices in time and expense set up
- Executing configuration of the Bullhorn suite of products
- Design and execute user acceptance testing throughout an implementation
- Provide guidance on usage and adoption of the Bullhorn suite of products
- Reporting regular progress to the project team with regard to the status of ongoing projects, capacity, escalations , and other initiatives.
This role may be a fit for you if:
- A proven track record of 1-2years managing Enterprise client relationships in the human capital space preferably in middle office and back office functions.
- Track record of successfully executing against key performance indicators
Bonus points for:
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience in SAAS industry especially in time and expense space
- Exposure to the middle and back office systems such as Peoplenet (Bullhorn Time & Expense), Kronos, ADP, Paychex, Peoplesoft, Great Plains, Workday, etc.
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.