Sr. Technical Support Engineer at Abacus Insights
Abacus Insights is a mission-driven, start-up technology company that is focused on improving health outcomes, lowering the cost of healthcare, and delivering a more seamless healthcare experience. At our core, we are passionate about advancing healthcare and improving people’s lives through technology.
With our deep expertise in cloud-enabled technologies and knowledge of the healthcare industry, we have built an innovative data integration and management platform that allows healthcare payers access to data that has been historically siloed and inaccessible. Through our platform, these health insurance payers can ingest and manage all the data they need to transform their business by supporting their analytical, operational, and financial needs.
Through this mission and passion to aid people and population health, we have built a highly successful SaaS business that is heavily funded (since our founding in 2017 we have over 18 million) by leading VC firms who have deep expertise in the healthcare and technology industries. At Abacus, we are solving problems of massive scale and complexity in an industry that is not only ripe for disruption but requires innovation. We see massive growth in our future and would love for you to be a part of it!
Our Customer Success team is looking to bring on an experienced Senior Technical Support Engineer. If you are interested in being an early founding member of a team that is absolutely critical to the overall success of our company, this is a position for you. As a founding member of the team, you will be responsible for all of our customer environment’s and helping to operate our platform with a software engineering focus.
- Assist our customers in solving complex business problems as they analyze large, complex datasets
- Translate customer feedback into actionable requests that the Product Management team can use to shape our future roadmap
- Help drive the overall success of the Customer Success team through identification, design, and implementation of internal process improvements
- Maintain and enhance our support ticketing system, including SLA and stats reporting, to internal stakeholders
- Document platform knowledge within our Knowledge Base for use by customers
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management and Engineering to diagnose and resolve technical issues
What you bring to the Abacus Team:
- 5+ year’s experience as a Technical Support Engineer for Enterprise SaaS platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to work independently
- Practical, working knowledge of relational databases and query authoring (SQL)
- Leadership and mentoring ability
Equal Opportunity Employer:
As a mission-led technology company that is helping to drive better healthcare outcomes, Abacus Insights believes that the best innovation and value we can bring to our customers comes from diverse ideas, thoughts, experiences, and perspectives. We are dedicated to building diverse teams, and as such provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. As well as prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.