Sr. Restaurant Success Analyst
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Restaurant Success Analyst (RSA) will operate as a key customer advocate for the accounts in their territory, driving customer satisfaction in a one-to-many fashion across a high volume book of business. Using customer empathy, good judgment, and a consultative approach, you will drive customer retention and satisfaction with measured success based upon productivity KPIs as well as net revenue expansion and overall retention goals. As a pivotal internal and external stakeholder, you will partner with the Sales, Support, Services, Product and Finance teams to meet all customer needs.
About this roll*:
- De-escalate customers in order to maintain a low cancellation rate
- Identify and upsell new opportunities to customers where applicable
- Communicate directly with customers over email and phone to ensure concerns are resolved and that they are fully adopting the full suite of Toast tools.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure a great customer experience via group and 1:1 trainings
- Make judgment calls on how best to create new solutions to customer issues.
- Support management in recommending process improvements to advance the program
- Negotiate to close upsell opportunities and prevent downsell situations
- Update and maintain our customer database (Salesforce)
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2+ years working in an account management role providing technology solutions to a client base
- Proven track record of managing and growing a large customer base
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and flexibility with dynamic change
- Restaurant experience is a strong plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required