Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
The Sr. CFT Revenue Operations Manager will serve as a collaborative thought-partner on strategy, planning, and execution to the VP, Customer Team, Director of CS and Director of Purchasing. This individual will have a healthy balance of operations, technical and analytical experience in order to design and implement innovative processes and solutions that enable the Customer Success, Onboarding and Purchasing teams to drive growth and success. This role will report directly to the VP, Operations and join as one of the first Revenue Operations team members.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, implement and manage operational CS, Onboarding and Purchasing solutions and processes within HubSpot and/or other SaaS tools (i.e Gainsight, ZenDesk, ToTango, etc.)
- Oversee CS funnel process management: Onboarding, Renewal, Retention, Upsell, Churn (as it relates to HubSpot and/or other SaaS tools)
- Responsible for process analysis, optimization, improvement and measurement within GTM SaaS stack (new and existing), in close partnership with GTM Business Systems
- Identify process gaps and areas of opportunity for streamlining and automation work with CS, Onboarding, Purchasing, Product, Product Ops, and GTM Business Systems stakeholders to gather priorities and business requirements/details, understand needs, advise and propose/develop/implement operational solutions and tools
- Translating business requirements to operational and technical requirements; design user stories and test scripts
- Quota & territory planning and management; middleman between CS team and finance to define quarterly/annual targets/quotas
- In collaboration with Revenue Analytics & Insights team ensure account assignments is equitable and motivational
- Create book of business assignments and ownership, distribution and transitions policies and governance
- Day to day field operations support for CSMs as it relates to HubSpot and other SaaS tools
- Design, create and administer compensation plans
- Design and administer ongoing SPIFFs and incentives program to drive specific behaviors
- Manage deal desk operations and execution; deal review and validation; pricing and deal controls/guidelines and approvals
- Build reports and dashboards to track activity and performance metrics and KPIs including account health
What we need:
- 5-7 years of CS/AM operations experience, ideally within a SaaS company
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides /Pitch
- Experience with CRM Systems (i.e. HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Experience with other CS/GTM tools: (i.e. Gainsight, ToTango, Community Platforms, SalesForce Service Cloud, Zendesk)
- Nice to have: Experience with Marketing Automation tools (i.e. Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, HubSpot)
- Nice to have: Experience with data visualization tools (i.e. Looker, Tableau, Anaplan, etc.)
- Nice to have: Knowledge of working with project management tools (i.e. Monday.com, Asana, Confluence)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strategic, analytical thinker with strong business acumen
- Passion for solving complex problems
- Demonstrated success in delivering results working x-functionally
- Strong work ethic with a “get stuff done” mentality
- Problem solver, strong attention to detail, extremely organized
- Self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work independently
- Flexible, agile and adaptable; used to wearing multiple-hats
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Experienced working in a fast pace environment
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description