Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform. We are looking for an experienced Business Relationship Manager to for our Business Systems organization (Corporate IT) to support our growing business and advance the integration of NetSuite at Dynatrace
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing IT center of excellence!
Under the general guidance of the Director of Business Systems Enterprise Applications, you are responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective conduit between Sales users and the business applications team, developing a command of current state automation processes and charting a course for persistent improvement. You will partner with Business Process Owners, Business Analysts and other members of the Business Systems team in serving the Sales Quote to Cash functions and other teams across the company to define and translate their strategy, requirements, and processes into enterprise business automation.
- Develop a strong trust-based relationship with Business users through listening and alignment of priorities resulting in the formulation and execution of automation strategies
- Provide business architecture expertise in all aspects of Quote to Cash process automation including New SaaS sales, Renewals, Consumption Platform Pricing and Fulfillment, acting as a liaison between the business and technical teams in delivering meaningful enhancements, improvements, new services and support
- Leading other BRMs and in collaboration with Business Process Owners and Salesforce Solution Architects, develop evolving strategies for business processes, operations, and automation resulting in an actionable and measurable roadmap
- Oversee the documentation of requirements, process flows, technical objects, and release step details (change controls, data migrations, and step-by-step order of operations)
- Gather feedback from users, enhancement productivity data, system performance to provide analysis and reporting aimed at informing as well as identifying opportunities with the Business to improve
- Act as an influencer; Lead peer solution design sessions, team-based proof of concept and product demonstrations.
- Assess current application solution stack, and research, identify, test, certify and select new technologies that streamline internal operations and improve the end-user experience.
- 10 years of Operational experience in Software as a Service, subscription-based sales
- Strong technical acumen having participated in multiple automation transformations for Quote to Cash
- 3-5 years experience as a Business Relationship Manager preferred, minimum of 5+ years as a business analyst or related role
- Demonstrated business process and system transformation strategy execution
- Strong project and program management skills in application management and implementation
- Proven Influencer skills, exceptional communication ability, mentorship, and the ability to gain trust across a large cross-organizational team
- BRMP or CBRM certification preferred
- Bachelors degree in or equivalent; MBA preferred
- Prior experience in the technology space, with Software-as-a-Services (SaaS) industry required
- Must have the ability to bring stakeholders at all levels of the organization to consensus asserting an architecture that aligns to the business objectives
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills required; Ability to communicate complex change management concepts and drive accountability
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision desired
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Do you have what it takes to revolutionize the performance industry? We need big thinkers who don't settle for the status quo and want to push their careers to the next level. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks prior to their start date, and to provide verification via the Clear app. Requests for exemptions, must be reviewed and approved prior to commencing employment. If this requirement is not met, your employment will not commence.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.