Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Toast Customer Marketing team is responsible for driving advocacy, revenue, and retention from our restaurant customer base. The Senior Associate, Community will be responsible for managing our community forum and working with other cross-functional teams to assist with moderation, programming and broader content creation. This person will be a key driver in enabling our community members to connect, learn, and grow together.
We are looking for someone who is customer obsessed and has a passion for online communities, connective technologies, and marketing. This person is a storyteller, a stellar communicator and a strategic problem-solver who possesses deep empathy for the customer experience.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Establish and manage growth strategies to support the grow and engagement of our customer community
- Nurture existing relationships and form new relationships with our customer base through the online forum
- Support and scale Community by working cross-functionally with Content, Product, and Marketing teams.
- Tackle servicing escalations and work to streamline the Community escalations process to route, resolve and capture the Voice of Customer
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience managing a Community forum
- Adaptive, resilient and able to succeed in a fast-paced, changing, dynamic environment, with proven ability to manage cross-functional projects and priorities
- Strong copywriter and verbal communicator
- Driven by testing, learning, optimizing, and scaling programs and processes
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Strong fluency in G-Suite, Marketing Automation and CRM systems such as Marketo, Salesforce.com, as well as other office productivity and collaboration tools.
- Experience in In-Product messaging tools (such as Pendo)
- Experience with B2B marketing highly preferred
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.