Specialist, Global Mile Logistics at Thrasio (Greater Boston Area, MA)
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:08 p.m. (EST) on Monday, February 14, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
As a part of the Supply Chain Ops team, the Coordinator, Global Mile Logistics will work with our logistics partners to support our hyper-growth trajectory needs. This role focuses daily on driving operational excellence in cost, speed, and service. They will take part in internal and external projects that impact our logistics network. This role will also create and monitor reports to manage the day-to-day operations activities while offering visibility across internal stakeholders. They must have the ability to communicate efficiently with our global partners/ teams and demonstrate top-tier organizational skills.
- Execute the logistics and transportation strategy (costs, service levels, space, transportation partner, etc.) and drive strategic cost improvement and operational excellence across fulfillment operations.
- Coordinate daily processes with attention to detail through tracking, reporting, and dashboards – troubleshoot problem shipments and track orders with 100% accuracy. Proactively identify and implement opportunities for process improvement.
- Manage transactions daily in different systems, including but not limited to: G-suite, Netsuite, Excel, Amazon Seller Central, etc.
- Engage logistics partners and monitor through to completion: quotation, pickup requests, advance shipping notices, tracking rerouting, and other related projects and tasks as required.
- Review, track and maintain documents in accordance with the company's policies and procedures to streamline the supply chain operations and reporting process across all departments.
What you bring to the party:
- BS Degree or equivalent in supply chain, logistics, engineering, economics, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in international logistics, focusing on logistics management.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems and supply chain software preferred.
- Ability to execute, influence, and drive decisions with 3rd parties.
- Hungry to learn and love seeking out new problems to analyze methodically.
- A confident voice in stressful situations. Demonstrated excellent business writing and communication skills.
- Self-directed and focused on finding resourceful ways to deliver on projects and tasks consistently.
- Passion for excellence – Thrives in fast-paced environments – Exceptionally poised under pressure.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.