Specialist, Enterprise Loyalty Operations at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Our Enterprise Loyalty Operations team configures rewards and loyalty programs, tests new product features, and proactively monitors consumers’ engagement with offers. We serve as a trusted advisor, helping restaurant brands make data-driven decisions that increase sales, improve customer retention, and meet each brand’s unique KPIs.
The right candidate will have impeccable attention to detail and a strong sense of curiosity; be passionate about learning the ins-and-outs of our product; and enjoy working with stakeholders across internal teams.
- Scale our ability to quickly and flawlessly execute campaigns. Set up, test, and launch new client offers and loyalty programs. Act as an internal point of contact, informing other teams of upcoming campaigns, troubleshooting campaign issues, and identifying ways to enhance user experience.
- Serve as a resource for deep product knowledge. Become an expert in the capabilities of our campaign engine to develop creative solutions for custom requests. (If you like puzzles, this will be up your alley!). Track Engineering updates, assist testing of new features, and develop educational materials on campaign capabilities.
- Proactively monitor customer engagement with offers. Serve as a first line of defense to spot and investigate any unexpected buying behaviors in campaign data. Partner with other teams internally to advise how offers can be optimized and provide performance updates once live.
You Should Have
- 1-3 years of experience
- Detail-oriented, with a knack for problem solving
- Comfort quickly learning proprietary tools
- Demonstrated experience with time management, decision-making, and cross-functional work
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience product testing and troubleshooting
- Familiarity monitoring performance through a data dashboard
- Knowledge of customer engagement programs, consumer behavior, or digital marketing
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.