Solution Delivery Lead (Boston) at Humana Studio_h
The Lead, Technology Solutions devises an effective strategy for executing and delivering on IT business initiatives. The Lead, Technology Solutions works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead, Technology Solutions acts as a liaison and collaborates with the business and functional stakeholders to identify and deliver strategic enablement solutions. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
Required Qualifications --
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 8+ years of progressive experience working in large IT projects, including budget/portfolio management
- Prior project architect and/or team lead experience
- Experience managing vendor contracts/engagements
- Master's degree
- Experience in the healthcare/health solutions industry