Solution Delivery Lead (Boston or Louisville) at Humana Studio_h
The Solution Delivery Lead delivers new technological solutions to meet business needs within a specified scope while aligned to enterprise objectives. The Technology Implementation Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
About the organization --
Consumers have come to expect personalized and seamless experiences in nearly all aspects of their daily life – how they stay connected, shop, book travel and manage their finances. Technology innovation has enabled these experiences. Consumers should expect, and will demand, the same personalized experiences for managing their health.
Despite progress over the years by Humana and others, health care costs continue to rise while outcomes and member experiences have shown limited improvement or declined. To meet new competitive challenges, better respond to consumer needs, reduce system friction points and to inspire a brighter future of healthcare in America, Humana is creating a new business focused on the whole health needs of seniors. Associates in this business [the Edge] will reimagine and co-create a customer back experience designed to establish a trusting relationship with seniors to help them achieve their best health.
[The Edge] will operate independently, with distinct leadership and governance. With a ‘startup-like’ mentality and the enthusiastic support and backing of Humana and its board, the initial leadership team will play a critical role in building the new business and changing the healthcare industry from managing transactions to supporting a member’s whole health.
About you --
The Solution Delivery Leader is responsible for the implementation of professional services projects according to content, schedule, budget and quality, as agreed with your internal partner(s). You will serve as a lead internal consultant, providing light touch portfolio management, which will involve managing the demands of multiple projects simultaneously. You will be a trusted advisor to your partner(s) and will provide the appropriate mix of people, process, and technology to develop effective solutions. You will have a broad range of IT and/or consulting experience, with deep functional knowledge of a tier 1 CRM solution such as Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, or ideally SugarCRM and project management methodology. This partner-facing role is the main access representative in a partner's technology/process project and requires outstanding relationship management skills.
Day-to-day, you are --
• Responsible as the project owner and accountable for successful delivery of the portfolio, establishing what the partner views as successful and managing to those expectations.
• Responsible for overall partner satisfaction and management of day-to-day partner-level relationships, from partner project team members to executives.
• Responsible to provide the functional and technical expertise to ensure successful delivery through delegation, communication and cross-departmental/divisional coordination.
• Owner of the portfolio budget.
• Responsible for establishing strategic partnerships and striving to become a trusted advisor to your partner(s).
• Expected to be able to command a group audience and lead discussions including best practice, solution delivery strategy, professional services methodology and executive-level requirement gathering.
• Owner of project level escalations.
• Responsible to anticipate needs and position training, support and other solutions that may be needed for a successful end-user experience with our members.
• Effective at managing multiple stakeholders/needs simultaneously.
As a well-rounded Solution Delivery Leader, your skills and experiences likely include --
• Extensive knowledge of a Tier 1 CRM solution, ideally SugarCRM.
• SugarCRM accreditation, either Administrator or Solution Architect would be advantageous.
• Ability to challenge partners to drive a best practice approach to CRM implementations.
• Consultancy experience, including team leadership.
• Ability to think strategically and turn business objectives into effective solutions.
• Ability to influence others in a matrix-team environment.
• Own your assignments from commencement to conclusion, providing partners with appropriate progress reports on a timely basis.
• Experience working with all levels of stakeholders up to and including the executive level.
• Collaborative and consultative work style.
• Excellent time management.
• Ability to occasionally travel to other cities to support partner needs.
• Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend, and maintain partner relationships.
• Strong customer focus behaviors, results driven, dynamic, adaptable, and a proactive can
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 8+ years of progressive experience working in large IT projects, including budget/portfolio management
- Prior project architect and/or team lead experience
- Experience with Cloud CRM solutions and integrations
- Experience with SugarCRM solutions and integrations
- Experience managing vendor contracts/engagements
- Master's degree
- Experience in the healthcare/health solutions industry
- Reports to Associate VP, Business Technology Leadership, Edge - Information Technology