Sharepoint/O365 Collaboration Architect at Dynatrace
- Develop and implement new collaboration applications, extensions, and site designs, with a focus on SharePoint, and secondary focus on Teams and Slack.
- Participate in the administration, maintenance and support for Collaboration products and services.
- Monitor potential performance and availability issues and act to resolve problems as they arise.
- Prepare required system documentation to aid in troubleshooting, disaster recovery practices, security initiatives, and cross-training.
- Prepare required end-user documentation to support deployment and adoption of Office 365 and Slack products.
- Contribute to and review solution design: ensure innovation, business requirements are met, and proposed solutions align with technical and departmental roadmaps.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with security and other technical teams.
- Participate in the definition architectural standards for IT infrastructure
- Participate in the definition of standard IT practices and procedures
- College degree preferred
- Microsoft Certifications preferred
- 5 – 7+ years in an Information Technology role with increasing responsibility
- Deep Knowledge of Azure & Office 365 Suite in either a Technical Administration, or Solution Architecture.
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint as a solution platform including solution design and administration.
- Working knowledge of OAuth, SAML and Identity Federation
- Experience successfully delivering technical solutions including planning, deployment, and support for collaboration tools.
- Ability to collaborate in a team with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of applying IT security regulations and policies.
- Ability to work with issue tracking software and independently resolve issues.
- Strong drive to create the best possible customer experience
- Candidate Must be located in Waltham,MA or Detroit, MI area