Service Performance Manager
Creates and manages the overall service delivery strategy for all services for an assigned network zone. Responsible for improving service delivery metrics, customer satisfaction and reducing costs within the candidate's area of focus. Performs root cause analysis to identify underperforming markets and executes on a strategy to improve performance metrics. Fosters strong partnerships with key providers through education of best practices. Manages providers to meet assigned performance metrics for all services. Assists with coordinating competitive intelligence and market feedback on essential issues.
- Implements a master strategy for assigned zone role and creates action plans to improve CSI and reduce claims expense.
- Participates in the execution of new product/project management strategic initiatives
- Creates and negotiates structured rates for various services in assigned area
- Coach service providers on overall performance within assigned zone.
- Responsible for expanding service offerings for existing service provider base.
- Communicates product and process changes to individual providers.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with clients, OEM dealers, insurance agents, and service providers while providing enhanced service level performance.
- Assist with client reviews, attends dealer/agent conferences, performs fieldwork and attends trade shows to build and maintain company's market presence. Establishes strong working relationships with these constituents.
- Coordinates and completes targeted proactive analyses for managing network performance.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of related supplier or asset management and/or procurement related experience.
- Previous service experience in service delivery is a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication and relationship building skills are a requirement.
- Excellent performance management and relationship building skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Works in a fast-paced environment, builds strong partnerships.
- Utilizes good judgment, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Works independently with minimal guidance.
- Communicates with clients, service providers, and team members.
- Effectively teams with peers, supervisors, and senior management to achieve corporate and client goals.
- Flexibility and up to 20% travel required.