Senior Vice President, Operations
Senior Vice President, Operations
We’re looking for…
The Senior Vice President of Operations is an experienced e-commerce, direct-to-consumer, retail operations executive who has generated significant impact through the strategic and tactical direction of large scale fulfillment centers, small parcel freight spend/service optimization & third-party drop-ship partners. The Senior Vice President of Operations will direct and develop department heads in fulfillment and transportation to include the oversight of total divisional P&L performance.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations.
- Develop long-range objectives and strategies for the fulfillment center and transportation team, monitor performance against these objectives and provide feedback to direct reports and team members.
- Create standard operating procedures and best practices for performance monitoring in order to optimize quality and delivery time.
- Define information systems, technology or automation requirements to support Capital project initiatives.
- Provides leadership, supports, motivates, directs and retains high-caliber staff.
- Strive to achieve world-class supply chain, warehousing, forward and reverse logistics operations
- Promotes “total customer satisfaction” (i.e. NPS) (delivery, quality etc.) within all Operations teams.
- Manage logistics and outbound transportation processes, negotiate parcel freight programs. Implement improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
- Develop and manage annual operations budgets.
- Interact regularly with executive leadership team and individual department heads to ensure that company’s operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
In return for these accomplishments the following will be provided:
- The opportunity to join as a member of the senior leadership team at Rue
- The chance to have a significant impact on Rue’s new business initiatives and successes
- A great team environment that focuses on professional growth and development
- A company with an entrepreneurial culture that wants to continue to break new ground
THE RIGHT FIT:
- 10+ years of broad logistics and supply chain management experience in progressively senior positions
- 5 + years “hands on” experience managing a high volume small parcel fulfillment center(s)
- 5+ years of e-commerce, direct-to-consumer, high volume small parcel operations experience.
- 5+ years negotiating small parcel freight contracts, managing high volume direct-to-consumer small parcel freight operations & managing drop ship vendors.
- Proven experience in managing high value Capital investment projects to include, automation, MHE and WMS, TMS software integrations
- BS/BA required
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 20+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.