Senior Specialist, Order Management at Cybereason
Senior Order Management Analyst
Reporting to the Senior Revenue Manager this role is part of the revenue operations supporting transactional activities for global order processing. This position works closely with Sales, Deal desk, Operations, Finance, Accounting and Legal in the processing of the Company’s orders, which primarily include Subscription Services and Cloud Services. The Order Management Analyst will be responsible for the organization, fulfillment, booking, and documentation of all transactions and ensuring compliance with all Company and business policies. In this role, you will be a key contributor in driving operational excellence for the Company.
- Preform the daily operations of order entry and processing quotes and sales orders in SFDC and NetSuite.
- Accurately review and enter order data as per company requirements
- Handle purchase order reconciliation to quote, contract terms and requirements
- Maintain all published SLAs for order processing and fulfillment
- Interact with sales teams, channel partners and numerous internal groups as required to support the order-to-invoice process
- Participate in projects and initiatives related to quality, data migration, SKU testing and operational efficiency
- Anticipate problems and initiate actions to ensure customer orders are processed timely and efficiently
- Work with Product Management and Engineers on new product releases in Sandbox and Production
- Deliver on ad-hoc assignments as business requires
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Business, Supply Chain or similar field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in customer service/order management.
- Broad understanding of policies, processes and systems relating to Order-To-Cash cycle.
- Working knowledge of ERP and CRM systems. NetSuite & SFDC experience is required
- Customer service and analytical skills a must.
- Direct experience working with sales and customers are required.
- Ability to foster teamwork & collaboration.
- Self-starter/learner that can drive cross-functional projects.
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Ability to be fluid and adaptable to changing priorities and needs.
- Experience and ability to work independently as a member of a virtual team.