Senior Security Intelligence Analyst at MassMutual
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a Senior Security Intelligence Analyst to join our Enterprise Information Risk Management (EIRM) team.
Why we need you.
We’re growing and our clients deserve the best. As a Senior Security Intelligence Analyst you’ll have an opportunity to maintain priority intelligence requirements for producing actionable intelligence and performing threat hunting and ethical hack exercises. In this role, as well as all roles within MassMutual, you will demonstrate accountability, agility, a dedication to be inclusive, a strong business acumen, and will show courage, even in the most difficult situations. We also highly value strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership traits, resilience and self-awareness.
What success looks like.
- Security Intelligence proactively identifies changes in the internal and external threat landscape and feeds that information to the appropriate program owners to incorporate into their current capabilities and future roadmaps
- Actionable intelligence is produced, derived from external intelligence providers and internal knowledge of the MassMutual landscape through Business Acumen and the Threat & Vulnerability Assessment (TVA) process
- Ethical Hack and Threat Hunt exercises are defined based on TVA’s daily quantitative view of the organization’s risk posture
What your days and weeks will include.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to define priority intelligence requirements for producing actionable intelligence by leveraging knowledge of the current MassMutual environment using Business Acumen
- Conducting analysis on collected information and producing actionable intelligence related to realized or potential impact to the MassMutual enterprise that influences the Security Operations & Engineering strategy
- Monitoring internal and external open and closed data sources for information relevant to MassMutual top risks
- Providing support to the Security Operations Center and Incident Response teams, aiding in event and incident investigation, and informally Leading Others
- Actively participating, contributing, and maintaining partnerships within information sharing groups including FS-ISAC and the NCFTA, and acting as a Thought Leader in Threat Intelligence
- Developing your own test scenarios and performing threat hunts and ethical hack tests, and providing recommendations for how to improve key controls based on findings
The skills that make you a great fit.
- Knowledge and understanding of the cybersecurity external landscape
- 8 years of experience in the Cybersecurity or Risk domains
- Critical thinking skills and an analytical mindset to understand how the external threat landscape impacts MassMutual
- Agility and Resilience are critical to address evolving threat actor tactics and produce actionable intelligence
- Strong communication skills and establishing and maintaining relationships with key third party vendors and intelligence providers
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.