Senior Manager, Travel
- Be a valued and integral part of our global organization, engaging with various levels of leadership
- Enhance, plan and enforce our global corporate travel policy
- Track and manage the overall travel policy compliance and improve in-policy travel adherence
- Build out a long-term program to improve travel experiences, while achieving cost leverage and cost savings
- Maintain trustworthy relationships with global partners, travel agencies and key vendors
- Negotiate contracts with travel service providers, implement key RFP programs to drive
- Identify and execute contract negotiations as well as ensure staff using preferred suppliers.
- Oversee administration of corporate credit card program inclusive of managing provider relations.
- Develop, monitor and enforce employee expenses, corporate travel and credit card policies.
- Monitor employee reimbursement process inclusive of managing systems and assisting ongoing processing.
- Manage reporting inclusive of spend plus volume trends along with exception reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Monitor training on Expense, Travel and corporate card processes along with tools.
- Provide continuing analysis and development of technology and systems in area of travel plus expense reimbursement.
- Establish operating goals and plans.
- 12+ years of increasingly-responsible positions within travel, procurement and/or finance
- Possess seasoned judgement, strong analytical capabilities, consistent experience in contract negotiation, as well as a strong track record of success in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Hands-on mentality and a willingness to ‘roll up the sleeves’ and work alongside functional leadership to illuminate opportunities for streamlining processes and targeting other operating efficiencies.
- Highly communicative at all levels of the organization and must be able to articulate strategies to senior executives as adeptly as communicating fundamental concepts to staff level individuals.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining a high standard of quality
- Exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to earn the trust and respect of all levels of staff at all levels; Strong organizational and people management skills combined with a hands-on working style