Senior Manager, Supply Chain Strategy at Thrasio
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:39 a.m. (EST) on Friday, December 17, 2021
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
The Senior Manager, Supply Chain Strategy is primarily responsible for facilitating the creation and delivering the Thrasio Supply Chain Strategy. This position is a combination of organizing, coordinating, monitoring and driving workstreams to deliver the Supply Chain strategy
- Work with SC Leadership to define/refine the future state vision for Thrasio’s Supply Chain
- Translate this vision into a road map with prioritized capabilities, deliverables, and timelines, which integrate with all Supply Chain, cross functional partners, and external partners plans.
- Share the future Supply Chain story with all levels of the organization and external partners
- Develop and manage meeting rhythms and processes to support the delivery of all initiatives
- Ensure initiative owners have support and clarity on their responsibilities and expectations, in order to deliver results per the timelines established
- Ensure leadership sponsors and all stakeholders are informed and updated on status and changes impacting their teams
- Create clear updates and escalations as appropriate
- Identify gaps or opportunities in the strategy, and modify to address
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering, business administration, or a related field
- 7+ years’ supply chain work experience, including 3+ years leading initiatives that transform supply chains.
- Ability to absorb a complex set of requirements (new systems, new partners, international locations, changing needs) and develop a clear roadmap with an actionable set of initiatives
- Clear communicator of the plans and strategies, ability to tell the story of Supply Chain strategy to all parties to all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects including using effective tools and change management techniques
- Demonstrated ability to influence a wide range of partners and drive results
- Global supply chain experience.
- Experience managing supply chain operations
- Well-developed communication skills (including verbal and written fluency in English), with strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with all levels of employees
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Master’s degree in supply chain, logistics, engineering, business administration or a related role
- Experience working with NetSuite, procure-to-pay ERP module.
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central
- Demonstrated experience working with Software Development Engineers to develop technical solutions to operational problems
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.