Senior Manager, Strategic Operations at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready to make a change?
As the Senior Manager of Strategic Finance, you will lead projects, processes, and initiatives for Toast’s top priorities. Reporting to our Chief of Staff, you will own the implementation and execution of highly cross functional, strategic initiatives by balancing your attention to detail with your ability to influence senior leadership. You will work collaboratively with cross functional departments to guide project execution, reduce obstacles to completion, and ensure initiatives meet committed timelines.
About this roll*:
- Own several highly visible projects and deliver updates to executive stakeholders
- Be a strong project and stakeholder manager with the ability to execute projects of varying urgency and scope with minimal guidance
- Create, maintain, and communicate detailed project plans
- Develop analytical frameworks to support decision making
- Manage teams to perform ad hoc strategy, modeling, and analytics projects
- Deliver clear and concise communication and insights throughout the project's lifecycle to key stakeholders
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Strong communications skills, as well as, change management and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability and desire to desire to operate in a fast-paced, multinational organization
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself
- Ability to work both independently with minimal guidance and cross functionally with various teams
- Strong desire to focus on analytical insights and answers to tough problems
- Experience in structuring and executing complex analyses to support strategy in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Strong Quantitative and analytical skills; advanced modeling skills
- 8+ years of experience of consulting / investment banking / business intelligence / strategy / high-growth operations or startup experience
*Bread puns encouraged but not required