Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for a Senior Manager to lead our Lead-to-Quote operations team, and bring to life our company’s top strategic and operational objectives. You will be a thought partner to senior business stakeholders in our marketing, sales and fintech departments, helping them operationalize their vision and goals. Acting as a Product Manager for our business systems team, you will prioritize initiatives and build a roadmap based on top company goals and ROI. And then, you will work with your team to ensure those initiatives are operationalized and executed with high-quality to maximize impact. You will be highly influential in helping shape the future of Toast operations, with a seat at the table to transform our business. Your work will have a major impact in improving our customer experience and driving internal team efficiency, and play a critical role in helping Toast scale and grow as the leading player in restaurant technology.
In this roll*, you will:
- Work with a group of cross-functional business stakeholders to understand their vision, priorities and challenges
- Be a thought partner for senior stakeholders on ways to best operationalize their vision and goals
- Assess the value of each initiative to determine the business case for investment
- Build a prioritized systems roadmap based on company goals, ROI of initiative, and other interdependencies
- Set objectives and KPIs for each initiative, and measure and report progress against goals to senior leadership
- Work closely with Product leadership to ensure that all R&D and systems initiatives work in-sync
- Work with business systems leadership to ensure the work gets executed on time and with high quality
- Manage a team of operations leads, creating a culture of high performance
- Mentor and coach the team to help grow their careers
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 6+ years of Sales operations, Revenue operations, Customer Success operations, product management, Salesforce Consulting, or other equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in partnering with business stakeholders and partners to create solutions
- Experience in independently solving ambiguous problems using a structured, data-driven approach
- Demonstrated results in driving efficiency across organizations
- Ability to communicate complex technical subjects in a simple manner to business stakeholders
- Experience in managing and driving forward multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience in managing at least 1-2 individuals, coaching and mentoring them for success
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
*Bread puns encouraged but not required