DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are building a dynamic team in Manila. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don’t have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
Join a groundbreaking team.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager to join our iGaming team with a focus on casino and DraftKings’ non-sports line of business. This role will focus on creating engaging content for our casino customers with a focus on VIP promotions and casino education content. Our company is agile and values transparency, high levels of autonomy, and cross-functional collaboration. If this sounds good to you, we hope you’ll join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Manager, iGaming Marketing & Operations:
- You will be responsible for developing the promotions strategy for our VIP customers working closely with the Player Development and CRM teams.
- You will independently develop and lead campaigns across multiple teams and departments.
- You will work closely with our Live Dealer Manager developing high performing VIP promotions for our DraftKings Live Dealer Studios.
- You will setup and manage review and reporting processes of VIP promotions involving multiple stakeholders to enable learning and optimization of ongoing and future promotions.
- You will identify and drive new content areas for the iGaming team, such as leaderboards, educational content, or Responsible Gaming initiatives.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 7+ years of online gaming or relevant online B2C experience.
- Data driven and analytical mindset with a strong understanding of key marketing metrics.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of key marketing metrics, ability to recognize how they impact the business, and translate the insights into achievable action.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.