Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
As an IT Senior System Administrator, you will work across a variety of departments and teams regarding software applications, and internal systems/tools necessary to support the company. You have strong technical acumen and attentively listen to teams to further understand their challenges and desired outcomes and work products. You have led and effectively executed on numerous software implementations projects and upgrades to complete integration. You fully understand what is involved to complete an IT project and/or new implementation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Configuring internal support systems necessary to manage employee’s hardware/software
- Troubleshooting and taking ownership of issues that arise with various applications and systems while working to resolve them.
- Provide escalation point to desktop and helpdesk support efforts
- Ensuring the smooth deployment of new applications
- Participating in systems design and redundancy planning.
- Updating technical documentation.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Facilitating effective and supportive team relationships to resolve operational and interdepartmental problems quickly.
What You Bring to the Party:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 5-10 years on 3 or more SaaS platforms, (AWS/ Azure /GCP/Citrix) - and systems administration experience (MS win10, MS Server 2016+, Linux)
- 2 year’s experience with OKTA, Intune, JAMF Platforms or equiv. platforms
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- A proven track record of developing and executing IT projects
- IT certifications in Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS , Google GCP, or other certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
Nice to Have, but Not Required:
- Understanding of security policies, references, and frameworks (SOC II, GDPR, CCPA, etc)
Not Sure You Check Every Box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.