Reporting to the Corporate Information Security Manager, the Security Analyst provides technology leadership and hands-on management of key security related IT operations and infrastructure items for the internal corporate systems. The Information Security Analyst will ensure compliance of overall security program and policies. Additionally, provides a cyber secure environment and security posture that fosters a high-trust relationship between Dynatrace, its employees, partners, and customers.
This role will be responsible for executing strategies and ensuring organizational and client IT security expectations are being satisfied. There will be an expectation of collaborating with various cross organizational teams to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver within established constraints.
Location: Waltham, MA, Detroit, MI, or Virtual
- Review Dynatrace vendor’s security posture to ensure they meet Dynatrace requirements.
- Work with third-party security vendor, ensure they have high quality responses and review all RFI responses for accuracy. Ensure security controls and question bank are updated and accurate.
- Uncover, categorize, track and close security loopholes to maintain a secure environment.
- Maintain and validate security evidence repository with required documentation for compliance with security policies and audit requests.
- Manage and track remediation activities discovered through vulnerability management and scanning tools. Ensure vulnerability management policy is followed.
- Generate dashboard and scorecards to articulate the current security posture and threat level.
- Examine and respond to reported security incidents and phishing attempts, determining the root cause, and escalating as needed.
- Become subject matter expert (SME) and make recommendations for improvements in security monitoring and compliance tools such as SIEM, Scanning Tools, Firewalls, Microsoft E5 Security Suite, etc.
- Develop and deploy pragmatic solutions, practices and procedures to ensure Dynatrace meets internal and customer security requirements.
- Provide operational efficiency within the security team by providing and analyzing key metrics, performance indicators and threat assessments in accordance with security policies and procedures.
- Reduce time to complete customer security RFIs while improving accuracy and quality of responses.
- Obtain 100% compliance with IT security awareness policy both annually and for new hire training within the specified training windows.
- Maintain SOC2 Type 2 attestation on an annual basis, pursue and facilitate additional certifications as required by business (FedRAMP, ISO 27002:2013, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of the degree when the experience has been directly related to the functions of the job.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT security experience, preferably 7-10.
- Strong knowledge of security monitoring and compliance tools, e.g. SIEM, Scanning tools, Firewalls, Microsoft E5 Security Suite, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and with cross-functional teams required.
- Solid understanding of information security practices and principles.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical mindset and ability to interpret data and generate key metrics.
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.