Senior IT Security Analyst
Greater Boston Area
About the Position
We are seeking candidates who possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, have a persistent craving to learn, and genuinely improve processes. his cross-functional role allows you to work collaboratively across teams cross-functionally to help sustain effective governance in collaboration with all our process owners to improve efficiency and efficient effectiveness of our corporate IT Security governance programs.
We are currently seeking a candidate experienced in Service Organization Controls (“SOC”) and other IT Auditing practices. This role will become an expert in understanding the operational and security policies, procedures, and processes that need to be in place for organizations to achieve consistent compliance and security assurance. Duties of the IT Security Analyst include assisting with security monitoring and content development, developing and managing various security-related databases, assisting in security due-diligence reviews of LogicManager vendors, and creating recommendations.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Perform business process and/or IT risk assessments
- Document controls to address SOC 2 Trust Service Principles and Criteria and other IT security frameworks
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of control procedures to address control objectives
- Design, execute and manage tests of control activities
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional IT security related projects
- Communicate the results of procedures and recommendations for improvements
- Continuously adapt and improve related processes, i.e. design workflows, oversee task status flow
- Document internal work papers in accordance with industry professional guidelines
- Develop professional, high-quality reports
- Work with our customer advisory team to review IT Security frameworks, regulations, and changes and create checklists and templates
- Be willing and able to work independently, multi-task, and meet project deadlines.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- BA/BS Degree
- 2+ years accounting, financial and/or IT audit experience (technical experience will also be considered in lieu of IT audit experience)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to articulate technical information.
- Strong support and problem-solving skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on deadlines and business objectives
Only applications from direct applicants will be considered. Applications from agencies and recruiters will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description