Senior IT Security Analyst
Established in 2005, LogicManager is a rapidly growing pre-IPO software company and leading provider of Enterprise Risk Management solutions located in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District. This is an opportunity for a motivated individual to join a dynamic team of professionals and a company that’s certified as a Great Place to Work® and recognized by Forrester as a Leader in our industry and by Gartner with the highest rank in Ability to Execute. LogicManager heavily favors promoting from within. Candidates will have opportunities for advancement to higher levels of responsibility, including supervisory positions, well ahead of industry standards.
About the Position
We are seeking candidates who possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, have a persistent craving to learn, and genuinely improve processes. his cross-functional role allows you to work collaboratively across teams cross-functionally to help sustain effective governance in collaboration with all our process owners to improve efficiency and efficient effectiveness of our corporate IT Security governance programs.
We are currently seeking a candidate experienced in Service Organization Controls (“SOC”) and other IT Auditing practices. This role will become an expert in understanding the operational and security policies, procedures, and processes that need to be in place for organizations to achieve consistent compliance and security assurance. Duties of the IT Security Analyst include assisting with security monitoring and content development, developing and managing various security-related databases, assisting in security due-diligence reviews of LogicManager vendors, and creating recommendations.
- Perform business process and/or IT risk assessments
- Document controls to address SOC 2 Trust Service Principles and Criteria and other IT security frameworks
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of control procedures to address control objectives
- Design, execute and manage tests of control activities
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional IT security related projects
- Communicate the results of procedures and recommendations for improvements
- Continuously adapt and improve related processes, i.e. design workflows, oversee task status flow
- Document internal work papers in accordance with industry professional guidelines
- Develop professional, high-quality reports
- Work with our customer advisory team to review IT Security frameworks, regulations, and changes and create checklists and templates
- Be willing and able to work independently, multi-task, and meet project deadlines.
Desired Skills & Experiences
We are looking for individuals with the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment. We value employees who are detail oriented, proactive, and intelligent in their thinking and actions. Candidates who are process-oriented and go out of their way to make sure tasks are done efficiently and effectively will thrive in this position.
- BA/BS Degree
- 2+ years accounting, financial and/or IT audit experience (technical experience will also be considered in lieu of IT audit experience)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to articulate technical information.
- Strong support and problem-solving skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on deadlines and business objectives
Positions are also available for more advanced candidates, as we have multiple opportunities available for the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.